Sports FAQ
Home / Americas Football

Can we borrow some of your players?

Sean Oke2010-05-12 07:25:16 +0000 #1
Well, the world cups coming up, and you guys have so many good players that u might consider shitty, but could easily make national teams elsewhere. So can i borrow some of your players for our national team, i really want us to make a good showing this time around.

thanks in advance
r0naldo4life2010-05-12 07:32:21 +0000 #2
mmm.. sure
Ronni2010-05-12 07:59:43 +0000 #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean Oke

Well, the world cups coming up, and you guys have so many good players that u might consider shitty, but could easily make national teams elsewhere. So can i borrow some of your players for our national team, i really want us to make a good showing this time around.

thanks in advance

We give you 5 good strikers if you give us a good defender.
r0naldo4life2010-05-12 08:46:41 +0000 #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronni

We give you 5 good strikers if you give us a good defender.

edmilson and lucio in the back is enough.. dont u think so.?
Orgulho Judeu2010-05-12 08:19:17 +0000 #5
our defence is cafudida...we will give you 10 strikers, just give us a sweeper
Ronni2010-05-12 09:48:40 +0000 #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by r0naldo4life

edmilson and lucio in the back is enough.. dont u think so.?

Lucio will be the only valid starter in that defense. It's not enough.

Cafu and R.Carlos are recognized because of their offensive characteristics, and even Cicinho is following the same path as Cafu.

I really miss a couple of good real defenders supporting Lucio back there.

Perhaps this guy who opened the thread has some to offer. We can name 10 good strikers playing in Europe and also in Brazil and he could take 5 of them if he gives us a good defender. Where does he come from? Do they have any?
chaymin2010-05-12 09:29:01 +0000 #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean Oke

Well, the world cups coming up, and you guys have so many good players that u might consider shitty, but could easily make national teams elsewhere. So can i borrow some of your players for our national team, i really want us to make a good showing this time around.

thanks in advance

What country are you from? US?
Ronni2010-05-12 10:02:47 +0000 #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaymin

What country are you from? US?

If he's from the US I wouldn't accept any exchange! I don't know if they have anyone they could give us.

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category