Sports FAQ
Home / Americas Football

How is called the US national championship of soccer?

Gaúcho2010-05-13 11:53:44 +0000 #1
How is called the US national championship of soccer?

I mean, the Argentinian and the mexican ones are called Aparture (or "aperture...); the German one is called Bundesliga, according to Nachii88. What about the American one?

And say, where can I find the American Football rules on the internet? I'd like to know a little bit about it... it should be pretty interesting, it not it?

Gaúcho (thetru1)
Link2010-05-13 12:02:39 +0000 #2
I think what you're trying to ask is "what is the name of the USA professional soccer league" If that's what you were asking, then it's called the MLS (Major League Soccer)

I'm not sure if that's what you were asking though
Ese_Guy2010-05-13 12:20:50 +0000 #3
The Championship is called the MLS Cup.

In the U.S. there is only one soccer season - no apretura or clausura.

More info here:

Major League Soccer:

U.S. Soccer: - USNT
Gaúcho2010-05-13 13:05:49 +0000 #4
Thanks a lot, Link and Guy. That's what I was trying to ask- with my terrible ***king English - about. You, Link (how can I express this?), "did exactly" what I was looking for, or trying to say. Tnks.

By the way: what the letters NBA means, exactaly? North Basketball of America?

Let me make (take) a reseach on it, on the internet, and I'll find it out. I hope so!!!




Other posts in this category