Sports FAQ
Home / Athletics

A special issue of single-stroke Sports

zyhhyz12010-01-29 22:02:14 +0000 #1
For example: I have a sport the lesser of the two cards (such as chess, etc.)

Well, I can participate in sports do a single stroke? I have two special schools, there is no admission to this special permit will allow me to participate in testing?

Seeking Gao Ren answer. . . .
boman2010-01-29 22:09:15 +0000 #2
take your application to see if you want to take the test in this school can grant, could be approved if we can not have your level, and, of course, when you say the project can not be a person to reflect the ability of , so the school began accepting students in this project will arrange the work. However, few universities have chess project enrollment, but there are exceptions, and some schools resort, mainly to see the schools of.
bdchopin2010-01-29 22:48:56 +0000 #3
seemingly impossible! that is the intellectual class! and special one-stroke two different cards!



Other posts in this category