Sports FAQ
Home / Europe Football

INTER vs ROMA: coppa italia final

Laury842010-05-05 00:21:55 +0000 #1
well guys we know now that we'll play the coppa italia final against Roma and it's pretty much sure that we'll play also the Italian Supercup against them...I opened this thread just to talk about it...yeah I know that the coppa italia is not the CL but if we'll win it we'll be the 1st team that won 3 coppa italia in 3 years...not bad....
Zek2010-05-05 00:25:53 +0000 #2
i cannot belieive we will beat them again, this is something unreal to play against same team 3 games in a row in finals and beat them all the time... Anyway, still long time to wait till finals, Roma may not re-gain their shape and continue with late Jan performances, then I am sure we will destroy them and do double!
Laury842010-05-05 00:54:19 +0000 #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zek

i cannot belieive we will beat them again, this is something unreal to play against same team 3 games in a row in finals and beat them all the time... Anyway, still long time to wait till finals, Roma may not re-gain their shape and continue with late Jan performances, then I am sure we will destroy them and do double!

are u so sure that we'll beat them???
bLaCknbLuE4LiFe2010-05-05 01:30:05 +0000 #4
Laury dont start again...WE ARE GOING TO WIN :P
Laury842010-05-05 01:44:59 +0000 #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLaCkNbLue4LyFe

Laury dont start again...WE ARE GOING TO WIN :P

bLaCknbLuE4LiFe2010-05-05 01:34:49 +0000 #6
faith my little hot italian friend.. thats all it takes belive in it
Laury842010-05-05 01:09:13 +0000 #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLaCkNbLue4LyFe

faith my little hot italian friend.. thats all it takes belive in it

all right...I BELIEVE IT!!!
nismo2010-05-05 02:03:45 +0000 #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laury84

are u so sure that we'll beat them???

Well Laury, these things tend to happen in 3's

If we win this time, we would have already equalled our previous number of 3 Coppas before Mancini's reign. Now isn't that something.

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category