Sports FAQ
Home / Europe Football

Youth Payers???

bLaCknbLuE4LiFe2010-05-05 01:29:56 +0000 #1
i was just wondering do we have any youth players, which are up to scratch and seem like being part of our 1st team in the future... i dont know much about our youth team, so i was just wondering
Laury842010-05-05 01:45:23 +0000 #2
yeah our Primavera is one of the best in Italy!!!we've got a lot of talented youth players...

like Andreolli,Maaroufi,Filkor and so much more!!really....we've got a lot of talented players!!
branko 542010-05-05 01:46:17 +0000 #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laury84

yeah our Primavera is one of the best in Italy!!!we've got a lot of talented youth players...

like Andreolli,Maaroufi,Filkor and so much more!!really....we've got a lot of talented players!!

OMG.. Andreolli sucks!!! Just remember that goal that we got in Munich against Bayern it was a big mistake from Andreolli. Sorry Laury but i dont like him
Laury842010-05-05 02:52:41 +0000 #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by branko 54

OMG.. Andreolli sucks!!! Just remember that goal that we got in Munich against Bayern it was a big mistake from Andreolli. Sorry Laury but i dont like him

u CANNOT say that he sucks only coz he made a mistake in all his life!!!!!

and I tell u that there are players (......cordoba???) that make 20 mistakes like that in every match....and he's young and he was playing in Munich against Bayern...cmon....every italian team wants him...

ANDREOLLI IS OUR FUTURE!!!!
branko 542010-05-05 01:56:18 +0000 #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laury84

u CANNOT say that he sucks only coz he made a mistake in all his life!!!!!

and I tell u that there are players (......cordoba???) that make 20 mistakes like that in every match....and he's young and he was playing in Munich against Bayern...cmon....every italian team wants him...

ANDREOLLI IS OUR FUTURE!!!!

Allright Laury I agree with you!!! But only what you said about Cordoba...

Sorry but I still dont like Andrerolli
Laury842010-05-05 02:01:26 +0000 #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by branko 54

Allright Laury I agree with you!!! But only what you said about Cordoba...

Sorry but I still dont like Andrerolli

all right 4 cordoba...omg i really don't like him...

but please don't say bad things about "my" Andreolli....
branko 542010-05-05 03:19:23 +0000 #7
I ll think about it...

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category