Sports FAQ
Home / Europe Football

Go Soccerroos

bLaCknbLuE4LiFe2010-05-05 02:03:46 +0000 #1
im so proud to b aussie, not so proud to b a supporter of italian football. those early mornings waiting in the cold with the mob was awsome, i lost my job coz of it becoz i was late to work but it was all worth it... i just hope australia embraces soccer.

go the aussies
GiorgioII2010-05-05 02:18:30 +0000 #2
Yea. Australia did their nation proud at this world cup. If the country can embrace soccer then you will be a world force in 20 years time. We can see in all of the sports that Australia prefers, they are one of the top 3 teams in the world. I predict similar success in soccer.
Ryan272010-05-05 02:17:37 +0000 #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLaCkNbLue4LyFe

not so proud to b a supporter of italian football.

WHY?! I don't know if you're referring to Grosso's dive or not, but I feel like discussing it. There are players diving all over the place and in every game. The Italians are not the only ones. Today Henry dived and France won because of it. I'm sure I could watch Austrailia-Italy again and see a few Aussie divers too.

I hate it when players dive as much as anyone. But Austrailia won't be getting my moral sentiments. Maybe if they had tried to correct the ref's red card to Materazzi after he fouled Zambrotta, I could then say they had the moral high ground and deserve all the praise in the world as true sportsmen. But they didn't. And Grosso is a decent player, but he is not Giggs or Messi. There is no excuse for letting him dribble two Austrailian players as easily as he did. Those guys should be blaming themselves instead of making excuses.
bLaCknbLuE4LiFe2010-05-05 03:01:41 +0000 #4
australia was robbed every game they they played in the world cup the refs were against them.

ITS KNOWN AS BIG TEAM DECISIONS... if your a smalll country not so big in soccer they dont favour you... if that was Italy Vs Brazil n grosso dived it would of been play on... and we all know that....you cant succeed in the world game at the highest pinacle the world cup if you are not a top team... the gap of refereeeing is pathetic between teams. its fuken bullshit... australia vs Brazil fuken 29 free kicks to 9 ... biggest load of bullshit...

sorri man mayb its coz im biest about my issue becoz i folllow da soccerroos... but i hurtz man... standing in the cold 4 in da morning with 40000 people around you eyes glued to the big screen in the dissappointment of seeing your team knocked out UNFAIRLY realli hurt...

diving i noe is part of the game, every1 who divs deserves a red card... fuk yellow cards striaght red card no matter where it is on the pitch

tis the onli way diving will leave footballl
benfica642010-05-05 02:57:33 +0000 #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLaCkNbLue4LyFe

australia was robbed every game they they played in the world cup the refs were against them.

ITS KNOWN AS BIG TEAM DECISIONS... if your a smalll country not so big in soccer they dont favour you... if that was Italy Vs Brazil n grosso dived it would of been play on... and we all know that....you cant succeed in the world game at the highest pinacle the world cup if you are not a top team... the gap of refereeeing is pathetic between teams. its fuken bullshit... australia vs Brazil fuken 29 free kicks to 9 ... biggest load of bullshit...

sorri man mayb its coz im biest about my issue becoz i folllow da soccerroos... but i hurtz man... standing in the cold 4 in da morning with 40000 people around you eyes glued to the big screen in the dissappointment of seeing your team knocked out UNFAIRLY realli hurt...

diving i noe is part of the game, every1 who divs deserves a red card... fuk yellow cards striaght red card no matter where it is on the pitch

tis the onli way diving will leave footballl

I said it many times you Aussies were ROBBED and CHEATED out of a (possible win) watch the clip over and over until your eyes bleed and you will always see the same thing and that is the Italian player clearly took a dive he could have continued easily with his balance he simply did da swan, secondly it wasnt even inside the penalty area thats another thing that completely puzzled me or should I say (not really) anyways not even close to being insed the box and yes please do look at the clip over and over you will see without doubt it was outside the box. Sucks for the Australians, oh well.
MarieL2010-05-05 03:46:31 +0000 #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by benfica64

I said it many times you Aussies were ROBBED and CHEATED out of a (possible win) watch the clip over and over until your eyes bleed and you will always see the same thing and that is the Italian player clearly took a dive he could have continued easily with his balance he simply did da swan, secondly it wasnt even inside the penalty area thats another thing that completely puzzled me or should I say (not really) anyways not even close to being insed the box and yes please do look at the clip over and over you will see without doubt it was outside the box. Sucks for the Australians, oh well.

Didn't I already explain to you that the penalty area is the BIG box? The little box is the 6-yard area which has nothing to do with penalties. NOTHING.

bLaCkNbLue4LyFe, I'm gonna have to ask you to edit your signature. Sigs can't be bigger than 400 pixels wide and 75 pixels high. Thanks.
Sirhail2010-05-05 04:05:41 +0000 #7
italians got lucky...now they have ukraine..

for them the world cup starts finally......in the semi finas against germany or argentina then in the finals against england!

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category