Sports FAQ
Home / Europe Football

Ronaldinho should be Arrested!

soccerates2010-05-09 21:33:17 +0000 #1
For sodomizing Sérgio Ramos over and over again during this game.

The creativity and ability to shift gears and angles on his man marker were duly evident in this game. He's a great player, but I still prefer Kaká's

efficiency and tactical inteligence, however Ronaldinho is ceratinly a good entertaining player.

Real Madrid is being kind enough to play with their hands in their

pockets and just letting Barça play and play and play. This RM could

really use a couple of world class wingers like Figo and Solari.



Bye, bye Luxa...soon I think...soon....

Your thoughts Madristas?
r0naldo4life2010-05-09 21:37:56 +0000 #2
a 19 yr old cant handle the worlds best player..

no matter who he is..
Becks2010-05-09 21:40:47 +0000 #3
I'm sure Messi could have put up a good fight against Ronaldinho...He's 18.
soccerates2010-05-09 22:48:27 +0000 #4
they're on the same team
Becks2010-05-09 22:07:28 +0000 #5
Really? You think?

I completely forgot about how one is from Brazil while the other is from Argentina...They will never play... My bad.

*sarcasm*

Don't question my knowledge of the beautiful game! lol

soccerates2010-05-09 22:36:35 +0000 #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Becks

Really?

yep it's true



Quote:

Originally Posted by Becks

I completely forgot about how one is from Brazil while the other is from Argentina...They will never play... My bad.

Oh... then I suppose you also missed that we were talking about how Ronaldinho dominated Sérgio Ramos today who was on the other team...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becks

Don't question my knowledge of the beautiful game! lol



cmon, I wanna

Becks2010-05-10 00:06:22 +0000 #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by r0naldo4life

a 19 yr old cant handle the worlds best player..

no matter who he is..

Quote:

I'm sure Messi could have put up a good fight against Ronaldinho...He's 18.

There ya go... Read a few posts here and there and maybe you'll stay out of trouble with people.

A few key words in those posts that you obviously missed:

"No matter who he is..."

and my response...

"I'm sure Messi COULD HAVE put up..."

Now, stop challenging my knowledge, it will only get you hurt. lol
soccerates2010-05-09 22:59:44 +0000 #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Becks

There ya go... Read a few posts here and there and maybe you'll stay out of trouble with people.

A few key words in those posts that you obviously missed:

"No matter who he is..."

and my response...

"I'm sure Messi COULD HAVE put up..."

Now, stop challenging my knowledge, it will only get you hurt. lol

That's not knowledge

but I can't argue with a fan of Beckham



Anyhow, I don't think Messi and Ronaldinho would be challenging each other Becks...they're similar players, not opposing. Messi wouldn't likely get the job of defending Ronaldinho, or vice versa


Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category