Sports FAQ
Home / Europe Football

can barca fans EVER do what Real fans did?

lallan2010-05-09 19:53:19 +0000 #1
a standing ovation 4 ronaldinho after he scored his 2nd goal by real's supporters, a player who plays 4 their biggest rivals & that 2 at the bernabeu stadium...

just imagine ronaldo scoring a hat-trick against barca & plays an amazing game in camp nou, would the cheap & low barca fans give him a standing ovation? they would give him something 4 sure, the middle finger & abuse...thats the difference real fans & barca fans........

i have 2 say those who gave ronaldinho a standing ovation makes us real fans PROUD.........
r0naldo4life2010-05-09 19:56:05 +0000 #2
when one man, can make the difference he did yesterday.. anyone should give that person a standing ovation..

hell if i were at the bernabeu yesterday i wouldve clapped my ass off after the final wistle..

ronaldinho deserved to win..
bojabjab2010-05-09 20:28:34 +0000 #3
looooooool shut up...it was a great team effort...would have won anyways...barca fans could never do wat madrid has done cuz barca fans do not let go of their club even if they are losing 12-0...just shows how much madrid fans support their club...pshhhh pathetic
bojabjab2010-05-09 20:19:14 +0000 #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by lallan

a standing ovation 4 ronaldinho after he scored his 2nd goal by real's supporters, a player who plays 4 their biggest rivals & that 2 at the bernabeu stadium...

just imagine ronaldo scoring a hat-trick against barca & plays an amazing game in camp nou, would the cheap & low barca fans give him a standing ovation? they would give him something 4 sure, the middle finger & abuse...thats the difference real fans & barca fans........

i have 2 say those who gave ronaldinho a standing ovation makes us real fans PROUD.........

LOOOOOOOOOL laugh out extremely loud....u cant compare the 2 teams now u want to compare the fans...sad real sad man
Lance Knight2010-05-09 21:29:34 +0000 #5
well u clearly answered that question, that most barca fans dont appreiate the game, thank god there are some senisble people barca fans out there like barcsel,
lallan2010-05-09 21:26:10 +0000 #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lance KnighT

well u clearly answered that question, that most barca fans dont appreiate the game, thank god there are some senisble people barca fans out there like barcsel,

exactly, cheap barca fans dont know what sports spirit means, just because madrid fans applauded ronaldinho doesnt mean they r bad real fans but it means they appreciate great football even if it came from their biggest rival
Irish2010-05-09 20:19:54 +0000 #7
the reaction of the fans confirms IMO that they have accepted that the biggest club in spain is now barca not real.......
btha2010-05-09 23:12:52 +0000 #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish

the reaction of the fans confirms IMO that they have accepted that the biggest club in spain is now barca not real.......

you need to learn the diffrence between "biggest" and "best"

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category