Sports FAQ
Home / Europe Football

Vahid Hashemian

Refeto2010-05-09 23:09:17 +0000 #1
Hey guys,

I cant remeber his name but one members in the Turkish forums says that Fenerbahce is trying to transfer Vahid Hashemian. I told him that he is not what Fener needs at the moment but he is insisting that its a high-chance-of-transfer. I think it sound like no more than newspaper BS rumor. Plus, I never seen anything in the Turkish newspapers. Did you hear anything?
nachi882010-05-09 23:16:49 +0000 #2
Quote:

Originally Posted by Refeto

Hey guys,

I cant remeber his name but one members in the Turkish forums says that Fenerbahce is trying to transfer Vahid Hashemian. I told him that he is not what Fener needs at the moment but he is insisting that its a high-chance-of-transfer. I think it sound like no more than newspaper BS rumor. Plus, I never seen anything in the Turkish newspapers. Did you hear anything?

I havent heard anythin of the sort. But I wouldnt be suprised , as hashemian has hardly played so far for Bayern. With Zickler's recovery his chances will be even lesser. They might try to offload him to get some money to buy another striker in the summer.
Refeto2010-05-09 23:34:53 +0000 #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by nachi88

I havent heard anythin of the sort. But I wouldnt be suprised , as hashemian has hardly played so far for Bayern. With Zickler's recovery his chances will be even lesser. They might try to offload him to get some money to buy another striker in the summer.

Oh maaaan. I wouldn't want anymore foriegn striker in Fener anymore. Plus I dont think he is that good to play in Fenerbahce. I hope its not true because we also need a left back-winger and I rather them to buy a foriegn defender instead of buying a foriegn stirker.
karimi_nr12010-05-10 00:10:32 +0000 #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Refeto

Oh maaaan. I wouldn't want anymore foriegn striker in Fener anymore. Plus I dont think he is that good to play in Fenerbahce. I hope its not true because we also need a left back-winger and I rather them to buy a foriegn defender instead of buying a foriegn stirker.

you wish to have such a striker like hashemian in youre team..!!

he have only had a bad season in bayern..!! hashemian is a player that have scored 36 goals in 3 seasons in bundesliga..!! 16 goals last season made him 4th best striker.!! he scored for bayern yesterday wondeful goal.!! he is truly a good striker and i dont think bayern will sell him if hashemian is at a top form

as fenerbache..you guys WISH to have hashemian there..!! he is such a amaaziiing striker..

and guys YES its true that fenerbache is intrested in hashemian but hashemian said he want to stay in Bayern or atleast stay in Bundesliga



G000ooooo0000 Hashemian

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category