Sports FAQ
Home / Europe Football

Albanian clubs in Uefa competitions

Sandro12010-05-10 02:04:36 +0000 #1
It happened as it did almost a year ago. CSKA was facing KF Tirana for the second qualifying round , first match of Champions League. Visitors scored twice in the last minutes to brake the chances of Tirana. The same thing happened today on the match against Dinamo. Trika executed well to score the winning goal for the visitors.

first match

Dinamo Tir 0-1 CSKA

Cska 4-1 Dinamo Tir, therfor Dinamo got eliminated from uefacup!

First match

Elbasani 1-0 Ekranas

Ekranas 3-1 Elbasani,

Elbasani road to uefa were cut when ekranas scored 3 goals on their ground which automatically eliminate Elbasani as well..

Games for SK TIRANA

First qualifying round

13.07.2006 Tirana v Varteks (A) 1-1

27.07.2006Tirana v Varteks (H) 2-0

Second qualifying round

10.08.2006 Tirana v Kayserispor (H) 17:30

24.08.2006 Tirana v Kayserispor (A) TBD

SK Tirana (Transfers) IN OUT 2005-2006

Coach: Igli Allmuça (Partizani)

Augusto Andaveris

Mirel Josa Nevil Dede (KF Elbasani)

Percy Colque

Vioresin Sinani (Vllaznia)

Fjodor Xhafa (Flamurtari)

Abada Narcisse Fish (Tonnerre Yaounde, Cmr)

Rezart Dabulla (Vllaznia)

Abraham Alechenwu (KF Elbasani)

players

Goalkeepers

Glend Tafaj ALB

Blendi Nallbani ALB

Gerti Sharra ALB

Defenders

Ardian Behari ALB

Alban Muca ALB

Rezart Dabulla ALB

Arian Pisha ALB

Admir Teli ALB

Alban Tafaj ALB

Diomedes Pena Zunica BOL

Gentian Hajdari ALB

Besiah Celiku ALB

Midfielders

Devis Mukaj ALB

Abada Narcisse Fish CMR

Igli Allmuça ALB

Klodian Duro ALB

Ergert Bakalli ALB

Saimir Patushi ALB

Jetmir Sefa ALB

Forwards

Altin Rraklli ALB

Vioresin Sinani ALB

Erbim Fagu ALB

Eldorado Merkoci ALB

Right now its Sk Tirana doing well so far in uefacup compettions,after Defeating the croatian club Varteks varazdin, now in thier second round their gonna face the Turkish club Kaiserspor, first match to be played in Tirana..

Lets cheer for them they do


Sandro12010-05-10 02:08:03 +0000 #2
The upcoming matches for Tirana

First qualifying round

13.07.2006 Tirana v Varteks (A) 1-1

27.07.2006Tirana v Varteks (H) 2-0

Second qualifying round

10.08.2006 Tirana vs Kayserispor (H) 17:30

24.08.2006 Tirana vs Kayserispor (A) TBD

first leg

Tirana will face Kayserspor on - 10th August 17:30 (local time) - Selman Stermasi stadium.

second leg

24 August 06 00:00 (local time) - Kayseri Atatürk - Kayseri stadium
ARBANITAI2010-05-10 02:19:57 +0000 #3
Kayserspor ? I dunno much of this team, but they could be tough for Sk
Panathinaikos22010-05-10 02:23:16 +0000 #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hecuran

Kayserspor ? I dunno much of this team, but they could be tough for Sk

Kayserspor is a preety good team and they are very powerfull at home. Kayserspor did well in the Turkish league this season as well.
benfica642010-05-10 03:13:05 +0000 #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandro1

The upcoming matches for Tirana

First qualifying round

13.07.2006 Tirana v Varteks (A) 1-1

27.07.2006Tirana v Varteks (H) 2-0

Second qualifying round

10.08.2006 Tirana vs Kayserispor (H) 17:30

24.08.2006 Tirana vs Kayserispor (A) TBD

first leg

Tirana will face Kayserspor on - 10th August 17:30 (local time) - Selman Stermasi stadium.

second leg

24 August 06 00:00 (local time) - Kayseri Atatürk - Kayseri stadium

hey Bro when is Benfica playing tirana? (lol) not any time soon huh. the way benfica has played some friendlies I say tirana would beat them 2-0. Hopefully when the real stuff begins in Euro champions league starting on the 8th/9th of this month Benfica will kick it up a gear or 2.
Sandro12010-05-10 04:07:27 +0000 #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by benfica64

hey Bro when is Benfica playing tirana? (lol) not any time soon huh. the way benfica has played some friendlies I say tirana would beat them 2-0. Hopefully when the real stuff begins in Euro champions league starting on the 8th/9th of this month Benfica will kick it up a gear or 2.

I havnt heard a Tirana-Benfica friendly game yet if its a friendly game then it might be right, allthough talkin about Tirana´s team at moment, well they did best then the rest of Albanian club teams..
ARBANITAI2010-05-10 03:23:59 +0000 #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandro1

I havnt heard a Tirana-Benfica friendly game yet if its a friendly game then it might be right, allthough talkin about Tirana´s team at moment, well they did best then the rest of Albanian club teams..

Yes, and Vllaznia, didnt make it, they changed coach, so let see..
benfica642010-05-10 03:11:20 +0000 #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hecuran

Yes, and Vllaznia, didnt make it, they changed coach, so let see..

well sometimes a change is good in win the new out with the old (as in da coach)

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category