Sports FAQ
Home / Europe Football

Explanation & new-or-current mod needed!

baggy2010-05-10 06:59:56 +0000 #1
This thread is to all Mods and Super Mods:

First, I, like every Albanian in the forums I guess, need a fully reasonable explanation why our moderator, RonaldoD08, has been banned from SFN. As far as I know, when a member of the forums is a moderator and acts differently from the rules, first the moderatorship is taken as a warning sign, but I don't think that the member is banned immediately.

Second, I would like the Supermoderators to assign RonaldoD08 again as a moderator, or at least to re-accept him in the forums and choose someone else to be the moderator of the Albanian Soccer Forum!

Otherwise, a lot of members, especially the Albanian ones, will leave the forums as they see that the quality of directing the forums is going down.

Best Regards,

Gajtis "Baggy" Bejleri.
ARBANITAI2010-05-10 07:10:31 +0000 #2
Quote:

Originally Posted by baggy

This thread is to all Mods and Super Mods:

First, I, like every Albanian in the forums I guess, need a fully reasonable explanation why our moderator, RonaldoD08, has been banned from SFN. As far as I know, when a member of the forums is a moderator and acts differently from the rules, first the moderatorship is taken as a warning sign, but I don't think that the member is banned immediately.

Second, I would like the Supermoderators to assign RonaldoD08 again as a moderator, or at least to re-accept him in the forums and choose someone else to be the moderator of the Albanian Soccer Forum!

Otherwise, a lot of members, especially the Albanian ones, will leave the forums as they see that the quality of directing the forums is going down.

Best Regards,

Gajtis "Baggy" Bejleri.

Agreed... Ronaldod08 was a good Mod I dont understand why he gets banned from the SFN as far as I know he allways was there to stop fightings and hold peace beatween the members in the forums.I think Ronaldod08 deserves to be back, if not a mod than j member !
Stoked2010-05-10 07:33:35 +0000 #3
i am new to this forum, but i read through some of the older threads and it seemed he was unfair and disrespectful as a moderator to some nationalities
poutismalakas2010-05-10 07:15:01 +0000 #4
OK Ron apparently got banned b/c he was fighting with several people including MODs and Smods. I got along w/ron BUT he got banned for 2 days and was using a 2nd account while he was banned! Which I guess is against SFN rules?? When he was reinstated I guess he started fighting again??? So that is why he got booted for 2wks!? I this Baggy should be your mod now since the SMods have lost confidence in Ron???? If ron has created a 3RD sig b/f the 2 wks is done then he should get banned since he can't just sit and wait out his ban! Now as I said earlier I like Ron BUT he needs to be pataint and show the restrant that he had b/f all this happened!!!
Albanessi_$2010-05-10 08:35:43 +0000 #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by poutismalakas

Now as I said earlier I like Ron BUT he needs to be pataint and show the restrant that he had b/f all this happened!!!

OK poutismalakas you said you like Ronaldod08...

But I can see here in the Poll you voted for not having Ronaldod08 BACK !!!!!!!!!

Lance Knight2010-05-10 07:23:38 +0000 #6
As a mod he would have to prove himself once again, but he will be beck in two weeks
poutismalakas2010-05-10 07:47:58 +0000 #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Albanessi_$

OK poutismalakas you said you like Ronaldod08...

But I can see here in the Poll you voted for not having Ronaldod08 BACK !!!!!!!!!



He created a account to defend himself during his 1st ban, when all he had to do is sit out his time that pissed off some people!?

He is just making himself look bad and giving his enemies ammo to attack him??

Also that was an accident vote I didn't realized I voted that way ....MY BAD!
baggy2010-05-10 08:54:07 +0000 #8
I see that a lot of people have voted, especially against, but I want to hear their voice: in the title of the thread I mentioned "Explanation needed", and this is especially for the Mods & SuperMods, and not for users who have no more than 100 or 200 posts and don't know Ronaldo at all.

I know him for 5 years now, and I can guarantee all you that he has changed, all that he might have done is because someone must have made him angry, I know his anger and I know that it's bad when he's like that, but I also know that he's able to change immediately.

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category