Sports FAQ
Home / Europe Football

World Cup Qualifiers

davor_suker2010-05-10 13:18:13 +0000 #1
Official thread for Croatia in WC qualifying...
PrAvI HrVaT2010-05-10 13:20:02 +0000 #2
Overview . News . Analysis . Matches

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

Sweden 4 3 0 1 14 2 9

Bulgaria 3 2 1 0 9 4 7

Croatia 3 2 1 0 6 2 7

Hungary 4 2 0 2 5 8 6

Iceland 4 0 1 3 4 10 1

Malta 4 0 1 3 1 13 1

The current standings, we need another game so we can catch up to sweden.
Ivan76372010-05-10 13:26:16 +0000 #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrAvI HrVaT

Overview . News . Analysis . Matches

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

Sweden 4 3 0 1 14 2 9

Bulgaria 3 2 1 0 9 4 7

Croatia 3 2 1 0 6 2 7

Hungary 4 2 0 2 5 8 6

Iceland 4 0 1 3 4 10 1

Malta 4 0 1 3 1 13 1

The current standings, we need another game so we can catch up to sweden.

yeah but they did play one more game than we did they played 4 we played 3 so when our forth comes vs iceland i think and we win because i know well win its gonna be croatia with 10pts and sweden with 9pts when we each have played 4 games so technically were ahead of the group they just dont know it yet







PrAvI HrVaT2010-05-10 14:06:08 +0000 #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivan7637

yeah but they did play one more game than we did they played 4 we played 3 so when our forth comes vs iceland i think and we win because i know well win its gonna be croatia with 10pts and sweden with 9pts when we each have played 4 games so technically were ahead of the group they just dont know it yet









thats y i said we have to ctch up with them

but i think thats nto fair, eac h team in the group should have the same number of games so sweden has no bragging rights
Dado_Prso_092010-05-10 14:30:26 +0000 #5
who cares if theyv had more games then us we know that we will beat island and then be ahead of swedan right now we are in the best position in the group and we got 2 easy games with island and malta
PrAvI HrVaT2010-05-10 13:47:28 +0000 #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dado_Prso_09

who cares if theyv had more games then us we know that we will beat island and then be ahead of swedan right now we are in the best position in the group and we got 2 easy games with island and malta

ya im sure we are going to win those cuz if we dont, im gonna do something really bad
Ivan76372010-05-10 14:53:11 +0000 #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by PrAvI HrVaT

ya im sure we are going to win those cuz if we dont, im gonna do something really bad

yeah i'ma take a gun

.....yeah and you know the rest....
davor_suker2010-05-10 15:19:46 +0000 #8
Our Qualifications basically hinge on how Bulgaria does against Sweden, and how we do against Bulgaria.

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category