Sports FAQ
Home / golf

My mother working injured his left eye in golf is now only light perception right eye is 50 degrees

abominable Golf2010-02-14 22:10:43 +0000 #1
My home in the countryside, we should deal with the injured employees, or by personal injury to deal with this the matter?
Chongqing small nose2010-02-14 22:24:26 +0000 #2
Oh, your mother this way, a very serious ah! best to go to the hospital to do something early diagnosis, delayed for a long time does not it say a. After that, let the doctors look at diagnosis book, indicating the reasons for an accident or illness, so that it can convincingly. if it is wounded in the golf course, and be sure it is a work-related injuries! You must hurry to take on the doctor's diagnosis of proof to find them, and the sooner the better! If they do not recognize, you went to the police station, the labor office warned them! There are already laws to protect labor rights, and you must not be afraid! the sooner the better action! If you do not know the details of the process, you can also seek legal aid!



Other posts in this category