Sports FAQ
Home / Mixed Martial Arts

Rampage to appear on WWE's RAW

Cbear2010-05-30 06:55:44 +0000 #1
You guys wanted news, here it is.

per www.f4wonline.com: www.f4wonline.com Rampage Jackson will appear as a guest host for the WWE's Monday night RAW along with A-Team co-stars Bradley Cooper and Sharito Copley on June 7th.

This is pretty interesting as you have a UFC headliner hosting the WWE when they are ppv competitors.

If Rampage is smart he will play it up big time to catch Vinces attention. That could be a 2nd career for him after mma.
BruceLee2010-05-30 07:00:50 +0000 #2
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cbear

You guys wanted news, here it is.

per www.f4wonline.com: www.f4wonline.com Rampage Jackson will appear as a guest host for the WWE's Monday night RAW along with A-Team co-stars Bradley Cooper and Sharito Copley on June 7th.

This is pretty interesting as you have a UFC headliner hosting the WWE when they are ppv competitors.

If Rampage is smart he will play it up big time to catch Vinces attention. That could be a 2nd career for him after mma.

Gonna be hard for Rampage to host RAW when's he's eating out of a straw after Rashad is finished with him.
Cbear2010-05-30 07:02:26 +0000 #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by BruceLee

Gonna be hard for Rampage to host RAW when's he's eating out of a straw after Rashad is finished with him.

He might want to postpone the fight in order to promote the movie so near and dear to his heart and work a show for Vince.
BruceLee2010-05-30 07:09:54 +0000 #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cbear

He might want to postpone the fight in order to promote the movie so near and dear to his heart and work a show for Vince.

They should have waited till after the fight.

This might effect his mindset since he might be thinking about how cool it would be to be on RAW instead of focussing on Rashad.
Onion2010-05-30 07:43:27 +0000 #5
RAW has hosts now? What does that mean??
BruceLee2010-05-30 08:12:59 +0000 #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Onion

RAW has hosts now? What does that mean??

They make the matches etc, and appear throughout the show for segments/skits.

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category