Sports FAQ
Home / Mixed Martial Arts

Kid Fighter Video

thelegend2011-02-02 16:24:33 +0000 #1
Not 100% MMA related but definitely a must see video.

These kids will be monsters in the future

Video From YouTube:(link)

Jackie2011-02-02 16:33:13 +0000 #2
That's awesome....saw this video on the right hand side of yours

Video From YouTube:(link)


We have a couple guys at my gym that brings in their sons...all of them are under the age of 6. One of them, if he keeps it up, might develop into an awesome fighter. His kicks are insane!

Plus, unlike some of the commenters on these videos, I think teaching young kids martial arts at a young age is a GOOD idea. It teaches dedication, focus and respecting others.
seansloan2011-02-02 16:50:24 +0000 #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by thelegend

Not 100% MMA related but definitely a must see video.

These kids will be monsters in the future

Video From YouTube:(link)


Of course because children pushed into a sport never turns out badly.
thelegend2011-02-02 17:09:18 +0000 #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackie

That's awesome....saw this video on the right hand side of yours

Video From YouTube:(link)


.

that video is pretty harsh to be honest, not a big fan of watching kids fighting full contact. No doubt, their technique is excellent, but that can hardly be good for their brain especially at such a young age
CoolzInferno2011-02-02 17:39:06 +0000 #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by seansloan

Of course because children pushed into a sport never turns out badly.

Serena and Venus Williams disagree with you, they're rich biaaatchhhh~!!! *toot toot*
Jackie2011-02-02 17:20:21 +0000 #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by thelegend

that video is pretty harsh to be honest, not a big fan of watching kids fighting full contact. No doubt, their technique is excellent, but that can hardly be good for their brain especially at such a young age

Yea, I was surprised that they didn't have any pads or head gear on, but I can't remember where that was supposed to be (US or outside of US). I wonder how old they are...

The guy that owns my gym is from Thailand and he started training with his dad when he was four. Started sparring a few years later. He was in his first fight when he was 8 or so...his family lied about his age so he could compete.

Crazy how early they start...

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category