Sports FAQ
Home / Others

How can sell the kind of "gentlemen's grand coalition" which kind of cane, out to be a sword

eric7062010-03-09 13:11:30 +0000 #1

Qing Yang child2010-03-09 13:19:23 +0000 #2
This stuff is called "cane sword", a lot of military stores have the sale. Net purchase option is also very rich.
Pulsator Canada2010-03-09 13:17:09 +0000 #3
you go to buy a bar on Taobao



Other posts in this category