Sports FAQ
Home / Others

City won the bronze medal in the Games boxing to apply when the armed police or special forces to gi

Marshmallow DXF2010-04-18 16:12:11 +0000 #1
I have a short time not boxing, and now studying in secondary technical schools! If you can get training in first three months I will spend fighting resume! I am approaching 17 years of age it! Which the troops fighting the most ah?
lightman192010-04-18 16:27:11 +0000 #2
go to the police and have priority.



Other posts in this category