Sports FAQ
Home / Racing

When the car crossed the finish line, what name does the banner of rejection

maytwins2010-03-05 04:10:15 +0000 #1
on the kind of black and white kind of a grid 1 grid
schumacher_yqz2010-03-05 04:20:10 +0000 #2
Louzhu good.

This flag is called checkered flag, also known as race knot flag (Check Flag).

Want to help to you.



Other posts in this category