Sports FAQ
Home / Racing

Motorcycle rear shock absorber would like to change, too hard.

bulldog LOVE2010-01-25 08:01:27 +0000 #1
The for-Han Well? ? Most of a person to ride. Nitrogen filling that name? ? How kind of effect? How the price? To the soft spots
jiangshanqn2010-01-25 08:11:17 +0000 #2
original anti-vibration springs can go and change, mostly hydraulic or nitrogen type, damping better
xiaoyang51562010-01-25 08:38:51 +0000 #3
Domestic NTC import Olins
Allomerus2010-01-25 08:49:32 +0000 #4
Some of damping can be adjusted degree of soft and hard, in fact, I feel the hard points, down better than the soft, steady.



Other posts in this category