Sports FAQ
Home / Racing

Car into the brick house

Blue Mother-hee2010-03-25 04:10:58 +0000 #1
Members brick home, Ecuador would like to ask, kind of like a F1 racing steering wheel, steering wheel, turn several times to switch tires on the steering wheel a few degrees of this jargon is called What is the steering wheel ah?

Thank you,
ExtremeEngine2010-03-25 04:13:37 +0000 #2
That is a shift to 1:1 suspension system. Not just the steering wheel.

Another F1 is not turn the steering wheel a few degrees of the tires on the switch several times, F1 steering around a ratio of about 4:1 on average, but also variable, the central region is relatively small shift applied to fine-tune the steering to the outside focus has turned to relatively large for a fast-changing direction



Other posts in this category