Sports FAQ
Home / Soccer

Serie A: Inter Milan will be achieved five consecutive years, six consecutive do?

angel_sun2010-01-16 07:01:33 +0000 #1
See Inter momentum in the domestic nobody will be able呀!

We talk about, thank you. .
sunjianyang19862010-01-16 07:17:58 +0000 #2
Inter Milan this season, the hope of more than 70% (personal opinion), and the remaining 30% depends on the winter transfer Milan and Juve's handwriting, if nothing heavyweight transfer, Inter Milan this season is basically on the champion. . .
You will never walk alone2010-01-16 07:24:27 +0000 #3
Football is round, anything is possible! -! -!

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category