Sports FAQ
Home / Table Tennis

Table Tennis Technology

Duan Yan ada2010-02-11 21:02:20 +0000 #1
will be covering the sponge rubber particles, the particles out of what we call it? Inward particle known as Why?
No pears stolen2010-02-11 21:13:24 +0000 #2
particles outward, it may be a positive rubber, raw rubber, long rubber.

Particles inward, is anti-plastic, or rubber anti-arc (now very few people use)
Ca_ in Heaven2010-02-11 21:24:38 +0000 #3
particles inward collectively referred to as anti-adhesive.

Particles outward, collectively referred to as being plastic, however, sub-long rubber, raw rubber, etc.

Anti-adhesive pull loop is mainly a stronger

Positive Photoresist offensive relatively high, but there is no personal feeling good control of anti-adhesive. After all, conventional rotary disturbed
dallas482010-02-11 21:21:55 +0000 #4
particles outward and inward, as opposed to speaking in terms of rubber.

Particles out: According to the particle length and diameter of different sub-long rubber, raw rubber

particles inwards: Anti-anti-adhesive glue

now with more people, raw rubber and rubber do not discuss long-rivals like the
get ax2010-02-11 21:16:13 +0000 #5
particles outward collectively referred to as rubber particles (specifically, is divided into a long rubber is rubber, raw rubber), known as the anti-adhesive particles inward.



Other posts in this category