Sports FAQ
Home / Yoga

Its urgent

Neha jain2011-01-31 17:59:29 +0000 #1
i am neha jain from kolkata. I have a prob which i feel u can solve. i love a guy gautam bhatia we both wanna get married bt my parents are not agreeing due to caste diff. as u know tantra can u change my parents mind within a day or two. plz reply soon
Wen2011-01-31 18:17:30 +0000 #2
You can go abroad with the guy you love.

China or other asia countries nearby may be a good place to you.

Be yourself.



Other posts in this category